Torna alla lista

Church of the Rosary

Church of the Rosary

Previoulsy there was the church of Saint Peter, the same name of the neighborhood, it was built around the 1600 and it had a lot of modifies until the total restructioning in 1892. Only during the 1943 it became a parish and dedicated to the Madonna of the Rosary. Now represent the main core of the storic center and location of rituals and celebrations in honor of Saint Fracis of Lula.
Inside the church can be seen the frescos of father Martino Pinese and the wood statues of the saints John the Baptis, Joseph and Peter.